Thursday, December 13, 2012

Quilting: check, Binding: check, label: check


Oh what a feeling, dancing on ceiling....Sing along with me!  Such a good feeling to finish a quilt!
Not the best picture, but it will have to do today.  It's lying in the floor being blocked, pinned to the carpeting in a spare bedroom.


And the label!  I had a lot I wanted to put on there, but didn't want to write a book on the backside of the quilt.  So I made a QR Code with the info I wanted to include and printed it on the label.  If you want to try this, it's simple: just go here, and fill in your information in the box.

If you have a smart phone, you can download a free App called RL Classic and read what I've imbedded.  I will definitely do this on more quilts!



Here's what I'll be working on tonight: a tiny little quiltlet from Dad's shirts.  I'll be giving this to my Mom for Christmas, since I won't be able to finish her larger shirt quilt by then - hopefully this will be a good stand-in!

1 comment:

Debby said...

Congrats on a great finish!!!