Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Back in the Swing of Things



I've been a bit out of sorts for a few days.  No sewing in THREE DAYS!  Today I want need to pick up a needle and thread!  And I will!



Friday I remembered I had these Kaffe stripes in my stash - ahhh, I think these will work better for the setting triangles on my basket quilt than those homespun stripes.


Here are Friday's baskets - looking a little Spring-y, don't you think?


And here was Friday's group shot.  Yes, these stripes look better - see the bottom of the quilt?  Still not sure about those solid squares.  Maybe they're too pastel?  Or maybe they don't work at all?  The jury's still out on that decision.

I have lots more photos to share of various things, so expect future posts to be photo heavy.  Lot's going on around here!  Today's goals:  some Christmas shopping, quilting on the Gee's Bend quilt (got to get it done to ship for a Christmas present), and maybe some hexies.....

Have a great day!

No comments: