Saturday, January 14, 2012

Roasted Fresh Vegetables

With all the hoopla (a.k.a., moving) going on around here, we haven't been eating as well as we should. So this weekend, I've been doing something about that! Last night I roasted a big pan of yummy veggies, along with some garlic, olive oil, and seasonings. It was wonderful with a chicken casserole and wild rice. Okay, so we splurged and had a bit of peppermint ice cream for dessert. Yummy meal! And luckily there are plenty of leftovers.

Yesterday I finally got around to cleaning out the bookcase that needed attention - what an improvement! I should have take before and after photos. But I didn't.

I also found more time to sew. Oh, that made me happy!

Today we have a real estate agent coming over to walk through the house and decide what price he'd set for it. We have another such assessment on Monday. Hopefully the house will be officially listed for sale within a week. Thursday someone from the moving van company will come over to look at our belongings; I may need to have some smelling salts available for him! Yes, we have a lot of stuff!

I'm reserving this afternoon for sewing!

No comments: