Friday, January 20, 2012

Living in a Clean House

The house is immaculate, still. I may need to run a duster over a few things, but other than that, it's all good. The problem: I can't find anything! I've hidden and put away and now I can't always remember my hiding places. Nothing important is lost; it's just little things like a certain receipt, or nail clippers, or doggy chew bones. They'll all turn up eventually.

Our real estate agent spent over three hours yesterday taking photos for our listing. It seemed like a long time, but after seeing some of the photos I can say it was worth it. He's done a great job of showing off our house. The listing should be on-line Saturday a.m. The lock box will also be installed and the sign will go in the yard. Whew! Let the showings begin!

We will probably decide which Auburn house to buy in the next week.

So what am I feeling? Hmmm. I really can't figure it out. I'm excited. I'm scared. I'm optimistic. I'm overwhelmed. I'm tired. So tired. I know everything will work out because everything always works out! But I'll be glad when everything is over and we're all settled in our new home.

Amazingly enough, I've gotten a lot of sewing done in the last few days. I'm on schedule to finish the current quilt top by Monday. I need to add borders on another top, too. I'd planned to quilt my own quilts for the book, but with a relocation looming, that's not going to happen. So I hope to send off two quilts to a wonderful quilter next week. I know she'll do them proud!

No comments: