Monday, January 9, 2012

Chandeliers

I was looking through some of my house hunting photos. I discovered lots of chandelier photos. I'm not sure why I kept focusing on light fixtures since they're so easy to switch out if you don't like one.
But I did.
Again.
And again.

Strange. Not sure what I was thinking. And I missed taking pictures of some important stuff. Oh well.

I had to miss quilt guild today because my mother and I both had to go to the eye doctor. I'm trying to get all my routine doctor appointments out of the way before the move. Two down. Two to go. I ordered new glasses this afternoon.

Tomorrow I need to take my mother to visit my dad at the nursing home. Then the rest of the day will be spent dusting, vacuuming, and cleaning the floors. By the end of the day Tuesday, the house will be ready to put on the market. Triple yay! By the time Thursday rolls around, the plan is to spend the day QUILTING!

No comments: