Thursday, November 4, 2010

Houston, Baby!

I'm here, I'm here, I'm HERE! So excited! I arrived last night. I sat next to a guild friend, Margaret M., on the plane and grilled her about what to expect. She's meeting a mutual friend who now lives outside Seattle.

Two hours until the show opens this morning....I've showered, had a lovely breakfast, and now will twiddle my thumbs until time to go. I have an empty (for a short time!) tote ready to take to carry all my purchases. Not sure yet what they will be, though there is a certain type thread I want to buy, a certain pattern, and a certain fabric, too. Other than that, who knows?

A shuttle bus to the show stops by my hotel off and on all day, so I think I'll catch a ride, though I understand it's not a bad walk. I want to save my feet for the rest of the day though! Nothing much to take a picture of yet, though stay tuned.

I'm missing a bee meeting today to be here; miss you all!

2 comments:

Lisa A said...

We missed you, too! Can't wait to see what you bring back. Post some pics when you can!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Missed you too, but we envy you. Bring back lots of goodies & pictures for us to drool over. Say hello to that "mutual friend" from Seattle for us in Birmingham.
-Beth C.