I made the little basket that holds my safety pins. It's woven from dried pine needles from our yard, along with some raffia. This craft held my interest for a few months several years ago. And with all our pine trees, I didn't have to buy any supplies except the raffia. A "green" craft if there ever was one! On the negative side, the pine needles had to be washed in soapy water in the sink, and then soaked. And I had to keep them damp (by wrapping them in a wet towel) while I worked. A messy job. I don't think my allergies would cooperate if I tried to make another one now.
I've also been sewing the blocks for the tutorial t-shirt quilt together with sashing between. This is the easiest part of the entire process and has gone quickly.