Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm Away for a Couple of Days

I'm blogging today from South Carolina; I came to attend my daughter's band concert tonight. So don't expect another post for a couple of days.

I brought along a bit a hand sewing; I'm making yo-yo's to top prize ribbons for our guild's AQS Quilt Challenge. We need a minimum of 8 quilts to enter the competition; from the show of hands at our last meeting, we'll be cutting it VERY close! But I'm hopeful and optimistic we'll have eight or more entries!

Everyone who brings in a quilt will receive a participatory ribbon, and there will also be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.

I love a good quilt challenge! They always make me think outside the box, which is always a good thing.

Be sure to check out quiltinggallery.com tomorrow when I will be the guest blogger!

No comments: