Thursday, April 10, 2014

A Gaggle of Geese



Today I made 152 flying geese units. One hundred fifty two. Marathon goose day. Whew.


I trimmed all the dog ears into my orange solo cup. I started collecting my dog ears as I trimmed up my Celtic Solstice pieces. Does this make me a hoarder? I hope not. Some people collect sand from beaches they visit, layering them in a jar. Me? I'm saving dog ears. Same difference? I need a glass jar. One with a lid so I can't spill them. Like I did this afternoon.



Aren't they pretty?

The power went out this morning for a couple of hours (construction work boo boo in the neighborhood). During that flying geese break I pulled out the leftover pockets and denim scraps left after I made hubby's birthday quilt. Hmm. I think I see a wall hanging there.


Isn't this boy sweet? Here he is cuddling with his favorite toy. He loves his toy.

No comments: