Friday, November 25, 2011

Our Thanksgiving

Here's the entire family (minus my father). On the sofa, my brother-in-law, me, Elizabeth (Daughter 2). Seated in the middle are my mother-in-law (white shirt) and my mother. Standing left to right, my three nephews, my brother (black shirt), hubby, father-in-law, Tommy (son-in-law) and Emily (Daughter 1).

We had a great day. After lunch, my brother and my mom took pie to the nursing home for Dad. He's asking to get out of there again, but my brother stood firm with him.
After the extended family was gone, Tommy and hubby threw a football.
Doesn't hubby have good form?
By the time darkness fell, we were all SOOOOO tired! But it was a good day.

Today the girls are dying to get in the middle of the Black Friday sales. I'm not so excited about it, so I haven't decided if I'll go along or not. After the last three weeks, my body and mind are both tired...

1 comment:

Chris said...

Looks like a good time was had by all. We have much to be thankful for!