Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm Quilting Again!

I'm finally quilting again after a few weeks off.  I've been working on a quilt Daughter 2 started when she was home for Spring Break - a charity quilt for her sorority.  I hope to finish it this week.  Plus I've been hand quilting on my colorful quilt - the one that was originally meant to be a background.  And why don't I have pictures of said quilts?

I've put away (LOST!) my camera.  I know it's around here somewhere.  I'm just not sure where I hid it.  So you get to see yet another photo from last year's Europe trip.  This picture was taken on Lake Lucerne in Switzerland.

Around the home front. we had three showings this week, but no offers as of yet.  Today our agent is holding an Open House.  The forecast calls for thunder storms and possible tornadoes. Let's hope the storms pass by before the Open House.

Yesterday was gorgeous around here - warm and sunny.  Hubby and I drove to the potential new neighborhood, parked the car in front of the potential new house, and went for a nice walk around the area.  I hope we're not jinxing the process by claiming the neighborhood as our own prematurely.

1 comment:

Tommy & Emily said...

Maybe your camera is with your phone charger!