Thursday, March 18, 2010

My New Sewing Room???


The realtor sign went up in our yard yesterday and the lockbox was installed this morning.  Now we wait for showings to start happening.  Somehow I thought that as soon as the new sign went up, the phone would start ringing to schedule appointments.  But I know it is Spring Break week for all the local schools, so many families are out of town or busy.  Patience!  I must be patient!

I know it doesn't look like much now, but the photo above shows my sewing room in the new house.  The picture was taken from the attic, looking through what will be the closet and then into the studio itself.  The builder has agreed to finish the room for us.  It will have beadboard walls and hardwood floors.  It has a window at each end of the room.  Of course, all this is IF, IF, IF we sell our house.  Keep your fingers crossed!


1 comment:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Oh I can see it now. This is going to be a great studio.