Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring

The Dogwoods aren't blooming yet, but they will be soon.  I'm so ready for Spring and warm weather.  Spring always energizes me!  And I can always use more energy.

We had a house showing yesterday.  I hear the woman liked everything except our master bath.  She was hoping for a jetted tub, separate shower, all the bell and whistles.  If we had a master bathroom like that, the house would be priced much higher.  Our realtor did say that the woman would bring back her husband next week.

Today was another showing.  The couple stayed an hour!  How do I know that?  I put the dachshunds in the car with me and parked around the corner.  We shared an egg salad sandwich and iced tea.  After reading today's paper and two magazines, I got bored so we left and filled my car with gas.  When we came back to the neighborhood, they were gone.

I'm a fast shopper, whether buying clothes, furniture, or even a house.  I knew within 30 seconds of walking into the new house that it was perfect.  So for them to stay an hour - seems promising, maybe? 

No comments: