Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Gifty for Me!

Whew!!  We've gotten both girls moved back home.  Yay!  We have lots to do while they're home.  Shopping.  Haircuts.  Eye appointments.  Laundry.  And fun, of course!!!

Meanwhile, look at the fun stuff I got in the mail from Wendy!  Wendy lives in Alaska where both blueberries and poppies are plentiful.  She sent these beautiful fabric squares depicting both!
She also sent some cool info about her state.
And YES!!!  She sent me Alaskan beer bottle caps!!!  She read in one of my earlier posts that I collect bottle caps.  I drill holes in them and sew them to funky art quilts.
These are certainly different than anything I have.  The colors and graphics are WONDERFUL! Thank you, Wendy!

1 comment:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Quilt flowers looking good. Those bottle caps are treasures.