Saturday, September 13, 2008

Blueberry photo

A Future Quilt!












Isn't this a gorgeous photo.  My daughter and her boyfriend spent Labor Day weekend in the North Carolina mountains with his grandparents.  They hiked and picked wild blueberries.  The grandmother even made them blueberry pancakes - yum yum!

My daughter, Emily, is an amateur photographer.  Her camera goes everywhere with her.  I love the fabulous colors in the blueberries and the leaves.  I can almost taste the fruit!  Yes, when I finish up some UFO's I'm going to interpret the photo in an art quilt.  I'll keep you posted here on my progress.

It's Saturday evening, and you know what that means here in Alabama: College Football!  My hubby and I (along with the four dogs) are watching Auburn vs. Miss. St.  I have a pot of chili on the stove, ready to be topped with sour cream (light, of course) and grated cheddar cheese.  Then for dessert, I made banana pudding.  

And yes, I've made it over two weeks without buying anything for my quilting!  Yeah, me!  

No comments: