Sunday, June 1, 2014

Welcome to my ZOO!


Here's a peep into my life. Feeding the doxies.


Watching Cooper sleep under the big ottoman.


Then it's upstairs to feed/play with/scoop litter with Leo. Oh Leo, what long whiskers you have!


Then outside to check on the baby blue birds - I think they're hungry!

Here are the two client quilts I made for a lake house, matching but different for a pair of twin beds.



I've been a busy bee getting ready for Chicago in a couple of weeks. Hubby and I are turning my teaching gig into a mini vacation. We've lined up house/animal sitters who will be staying at our house while we're gone (Daughter 1 and SIL!) They'll have their hands full with all these mouths to feed!

And before I go to Chicago, I have a speaking engagement in south Alabama - I'd better start getting ready for that!

I've posted the June Hexie BOM over on my other blog!

No comments: