Monday, June 9, 2014

You've Got to be KITTING Me!


Kit, kits, and MORE KITS! I made 50 kits as seen above, with 7 precut circles of fabric, a needle, and a bobbin of thread. These will be for my two classes of Hexie Mug Rugs in Chicago next week. I've made 25 kits for my Hand Quilting with Perle Cotton class. Will you be there? Come by and say hello!

This afternoon it hit me that I need to prepare for my Open Studios: Funky Little Art Quilts. Need to get that stuff ready!

Tomorrow I'm driving down to Andalusia, AL to speak to the Covington County Quilt Guild. (I finished my slide presentation this morning.) Then back to Auburn Wednesday for a luncheon with my quilty friends. Friday Daughter 2 is flying home from Minnesota for a quick trip to be in a friend's wedding. I'm hosting 8 young women (including the bride) at the lake Friday night and Saturday. It will be fun watching them all get wedding ready!

Then Chicago next week!!!

And then I'll slow down.....




Mickey enjoys going out on a sunny day and rolling in the warm grass. But after about 5 minutes, he's ready to head back inside to the air conditioning!

No comments: