Friday, August 2, 2013

The Library


I finally visited the city library this week and got a library card. Since I've been a part of the quilt guild here, I've known that the guild hangs quilts at the library, changing them out every month.  I was amazed and pleased to see how professionally they are displayed. The lighting is fantastic and each quilt has a description, as seen below:


Isn't this a beautiful quilt?! There is so much talent in the guild. Before we moved here, I didn't really know what to expect from the guild after being in such a large guild in Birmingham. But we're not so little here! We have 83 members! And they are all so nice an helpful.

I'm working away on an applique project. It's coming along well and I'm enjoying every little green bit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! Lovely quilt - so glad you have talented friends to work with at your new place.