Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Rockin' Guild Meeting

At our guild meeting, we had food that stretched from one end of the room to the other. What a nice birthday lunch!
We were serenaded by an Elvis impersonator while we pigged out.
Here's a sneak peak at our opportunity quilt for next year. A real beauty!
In the afternoon, I add another section to my orange and blue cross quilt. I'm really enjoying this Quilt As You Go technique. I'll try to add another section today.

The heat here is sweltering! Heat index has been going up to 114! Great weather for sewing in my cool studio.

1 comment:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Well I'm sure sorry I missed guild this month. Elvis! I guess I'm glad I didn't know he would be there. Because I absolutely could not attend and knowing that Elvis was performing would have just made me sadder. I love your cross quilt. Fun blocks.