Saturday, April 2, 2011

Marathon Sewing

Here's the current view from our deck - Dogwoods blooming like crazy! It was a beautiful, warm sunny day today. And what did I do? I stayed inside and sewed ALL DAY LONG! And I had a blast.

- I continued quilting on my hexie quilt.
- I made two scrappy blocks using my applique scraps.
- I traced the pattern on the backside of the next Baltimore Christmas block (snowmen).
- I traced the pattern on the backside of the next Lollypop Tree block.
- I basted 8 pieces in place for the Baltimore Christmas block.
- I basted 14 pieces in place for the Lollypop block.
Both MIckey and Prince joined me while I worked. They'd rather be inside than out, even on a beautiful day.
Here's a peak at the hexie quilt. I think 2-3 more days of quilting will do it. For now, I'm pooped. Think I'll take the night off.

No comments: