Monday, February 14, 2011

Why the Sad Face?

Can you guess why Mickey is so sad? It's because of this:
I'm so lucky to have a large, finished attic to use for my studio, BUT it's in a sad, sad state.
It's hard to get to my sewing machine.
It's hard to walk without stepping on something.
And it's hard to find anything.

How can I be productive here?! The answer is simple - I CAN'T! It's time for big changes. This is the next step on my journey to Live a Productive Life. This room is going to get a major overhaul. First the clean up. Then the organization. A new coat of paint is also in the future - I'm sick of the yellow! I also need to address the lighting, or lack thereof.

Follow the progress over the next few weeks here. You may want to check out the quick and economical recipe I shared there today.

No comments: