Here's a pic of the rug I'm working on for Rockland Industries, made with their Roc Lon Multi Purpose Cloth. You may remember, I used acrylic paints on the small sample. I loved the effect, but decided I wanted more pattern. So for the real rug, I'm using scraps of fabric between the traced letters. I'm LOVING the effect! It will take some time, but it will be worth it.
Here are yesterday's teeny tiny nine patches. From now on, I'll post these on the Teeny Tiny 9 Patch blog I've set up for all those who are participating. Click on the button on the right side of this blog to get there. I'll be sending out a link soon to all those who are participating; that way we can all share photos of our TT9P progress.