Friday, July 12, 2013

AWOL!


Sorry to have been away so long! And thanks to all who have e-mail to make sure I'm okay! I've been a bit...out of sorts. But Peggy gave me a nice, gentle kick in the behind today and here I am back blogging! Thanks, Peggy, for being a great friend.

So what's been going on around here? Hubby and I took a bitty trip to the coast.


We did a bit of sailing, some kayaking, and some biking.


We ate some yummy seafood - I love some crab claws and oysters....


We removed a bee hive from our back patio - yes, there are hexies everywhere in my life.

I had a nice birthday yesterday. Check out The Hexie Blog to see what my daughters gave me.

I wrote the book proposal for the next hexie book - yes, I'm hoping there will be another one!

I wrote proposals for teaching lots of classes at quilt shows.

I made plans (with Peggy) to attend Fall Quilt Market in Houston.

I signed up to be a vendor at a quilt show.

Cooper Update:
He is growing like a weed and chewing on EVERYTHING! I caught him chewing on the dining room curtains this morning. I'm really working on training him - since he's going to be so big, I need to get him under control. Today he and I have been working on "STAY."  He can already SIT and SHAKE hands. I'll post a new picture of him soon.

Lots of love to all! And thanks for missing me!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back to bloggin'! Everybody needs a little change of pace every now and then - I'm glad to know that all is well with you.