Monday, July 29, 2013

A GREEN Weekend


Saturday morning I cut out an entire quilt in record time - of course I used my Accuquilt! Squares, triangles, and circles make up all pieces in more than 20 shades of green. This is the Sweetpea color collection in Kona Cotton solids, from neon lime to khaki to kelly to forest. Yummy!

I've now pieced all the blocks and will finish sewing them together today. And you know those circles will become hexies! I'm about a third done with making the hexies so the appliqué will begin by tonight! This top should be done in record time!

Cooper and I just got back from a 50 minute walk. He's doing well on his loose leash training. It's so important to teach him this before he gets to big to control, which is coming soon. And in the process, I'm getting some much needed exercise! Yay for Cooper!

No comments: