Friday, June 7, 2013

First Crop


Okay, so don't laugh! Remember we've only lived in this house for 11 months and the yard is still very new. We planted two blueberry plants only a week ago or so. We'll only get a few more this year, but next year I'm hoping for lots more!

My tomato plants are thriving and have lots of green tomatoes on them. Can't wait for some to ripen. I've been CRAVING vine ripening tomatoes! YUM!

I did get quite a bit of hand quilting done today, but I won't bore you with another picture of my stitches. They look just the same as they did the last time I shared. I'm going to hit it hard on this quilt over the weekend - ready to finish it!

Happy Weekend! And stay tuned for the blog hop - only a couple of more days!!!


2 comments:

KaHolly said...

I have a meadow full of wild blueberries in the almost blooming stage of development!! Picking blueberries and baking with them is one of my favorite things to do!!

Tucker Cooper said...

Great blog I enjoyed reaading