Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday Sewing

I didn't have a cool fabric or sewing picture to show, so here's a random Prince photo, snoozing as he loves to do. Oh Prince, your chin is so gray! This is one sweet dog....

I've been sewing nonstop today, as usual. No house showings today though we had two Monday and another two on Tuesday. The dogs and I hung out at my mother's apartment during those times. I sewed while the dog's sat in Mom's lap. Mom loved every minute of it! Yesterday I picked up her new favorite for her dinner: Firehouse Subs New York Steamer. She had one when we took her to the Chick-Fil-A Bowl on New Year's Eve and she hasn't stopped talking about it. Note to my brother: get her one every so often when she moves to Augusta.

The weather here is glorious! I've gotten out my shorts and t-shirts and sandals. Nice and comfy.

No comments: