Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas!

Please excuse my blogging break - after the wedding AND Christmas, I was a bit pooped! But all is well, other than the fact that I caught a little cold. I can't complain though; I haven't been very sick, and it's given me a good excuse to park in my recliner and hand stitch to my heart's content. Above is some of the loot we opened Christmas morn. Daughter 2 was the recipient of the Flutterby quilt; she was happy indeed!
My funky angels are coming along nicely. I'm working on angel number 3, the one on the left with no shoes. Let me tell you, the shoes are so tiny. I've bitten off more than I realized with this quilt. So many teeny tiny pieces! But I will forge ahead. By the time 2011 is over and this quilt is complete, I should be much improved at applique.
Here another shot of Emily and Tommy as they left for their honeymoon in Antigua. They are back home now after a wonderful trip. We have Elizabeth home with us for a week and half longer until she has to return to school and we're enjoying every minute!

No comments: