Thursday, December 16, 2010

Counting Down

Two days until my older daughter get married! You would think we would be in tizzy around here, wouldn't you? But everything is organized and ready. The primary thing on my to-do list today is to go with Emily to get manicures. Neither of us typically get our nails done professionally. That's one indulgence in which I've never felt the need to partake. But for this special occasion, we will indulge!

I do need to run the vacuum today, maybe bake a loaf of whole wheat banana bread. Hubby is going to pick up his tux.

Daughter 2 and I have been catching up on all the Harry Potter movies, in anticipation of seeing the new one over the holidays. We already watched four of them. So maybe today we'll get to number 5. And believe it or not, I've had quilting time this week! I've so enjoyed spending time with my HQ sit-down machine! I'm about 1/3 of the way done quilting a pretty large quilt. It's a fun time around here!

No comments: