Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Yummy Dinner!

Daughter 2 made this for dinner a few nights ago.  I am indeed getting spoiled!  The girls have both been cooking for us lately.  This is a Balsamic Tomato Spinach Pie from the latest Pillsbury Bake-Off Cookbook.  You can get the recipe here.  Pillsbury's recipe site is free, but you'll have to register when you go there.

As many of you already know, I've been a finalist in the Pillsbury Bake-Off twice.  These trips have been some of the best times I've ever had.  The Pillsbury folks treat the contestants like queens.  They wine and dine you, and provide wonderful site-seeing opportunities.  I went to one Bake-Off in Orlando and one in San Francisco.  If you've ever thought about entering a cooking contest, this is the one to enter!

As a former finalist, Pillsbury sends me every Bake-Off cookbook.  This year they also sent a few sponsor goodies - a pot holder, and apron, some coupons.  We've made several recipes from the latest cookbook, but this pie is my favorite so far.

No comments: