Sunday, December 20, 2009

Mickey Monday

Don't think I'm ditzy (even though I am!); I know it's not Monday quite yet.  But Monday will be a crazy day around here, so I thought I'd better do this post today.  As you can see, I've made a little more progress, but not much.  Tis the season!

Emily's fiance left Friday to spend Christmas with his family.  Elizabeth's boyfriend will be arriving today for a week.  And tomorrow morning, Elizabeth is having some minor foot surgery.  You may remember that last Christmas Emily had to have thyroid surgery.  So yes, we have another Christmas with a hospital visit!  But with the kids in college, Christmas is usually the longest period of time they are home, so we have to fit these things in when we can.

Last night, the girls and I went shopping for a wedding dress.  What fun!  This was supposed to be the first of several stores we'd visit over the holidays.  But, wonder of all wonders, we found the PERFECT DRESS!  Trust me, it's gorgeous!! We bought the dress, veil, undergarments, and heirlooming kit.  What an accomplishment!

No comments: