Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Candy for Artists

One day last week, Hubby arrived home from work and surprised me with this lovely box of candy.  Have you seen these?  Whitman Soho Artist Inspired Chocolates.  What a nice surprise! How did he know I'd had a rather blah day?  I guess after 25 year of marriages, he just sensed it. 

You'll have to click on this picture to see the detail on each piece of candy - my photography skills are lacking.  Aren't they beautiful?

It's interesting - now that Emily and Tommy are here, you'd think I wouldn't be blogging much. But I was really busier getting ready for everyone to be here.  The preparation is always the most time consuming part of the holidays, don't you think?  Now I can relax and enjoy having family here.  So I am.  And I even have time to blog!

Daughter 2 (Elizabeth) is driving home from Furman today; it's a five hour drive.  She should be home this afternoon - can't wait!!!!

1 comment:

Kay Koeper Sorensen said...

The candy is beautiful. Now if I could buy some and just look, not eat it it would be calorie free!