Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Little Bouquet: Done!

I can tell already that this will be the year for finishing UFO's.  I finished my three commissioned t-shirt quilts Monday.  Tuesday I pre-washed the fabrics for another commission quilt.  While that happened, I quilted my Little Bouquet.  This morning I finished the binding - yes, my favorite black and white striped binding!

Today after running a few errands, I'm planning on doing all the cutting for the next quilt.  I can't wait to show you this one as it evolves.  It has tons of special meaning behind it.  And lots of love.

Here's my Little Bouquet.  I love the frayed raw edges.





2 comments:

Susan said...

I love how this turned out! What a great little quilt!

SandyQuilts said...

too cute. Do you fray the edge? OR just leave it as is?