Thursday, October 7, 2010

I Am YELLOW

I took an on-line quiz to find out my color personality. (Sorry, Blogger is not letting me add a link to the quiz.) Anyhoo, I'm YELLOW. Go figure. I would have guessed I'd have been orange, or maybe GREEN (duh!).

Update: Here's the link to the color quiz:

http://www.bhg.com/bhg/quiz.jsp?quizId=/templatedata/bhg/quiz/data/whatsyourcolorpersonality_10232003.xml


I still can't get blogger to imbed the link, so you have to copy and paste it into your browser.


Then I started thinking about it. My studio is painted...yellow. Every other room in our house is neutral (except the newly teal dining room). Then I look down. Today I was wearing (before I took the quiz) a yellow t-shirt. Hmmm.... Maybe yellow IS my color. I'm not renaming the blog, though.

I made a trip to my local quilt shop a couple of days ago. I don't go that often because it's a bit far. I was looking for a focus fabric for a quilt I'm designing. I wanted a large, fun print. I was please to discover that the LQS is now carrying some lucious Westminter fabrics. I came home with 6.5 yards of this Philip Jacobs print.

Back I home, I held it beside my yummy Kona Cotton Solids color chart, looking for a few solids to bring in to the mix. Maybe a pink?

Maybe a greeny blue? Maybe a few different solids?

The woman who waited on me asked my name. I told her. She said, "You look like her." I guess I'm glad I look like myself.






3 comments:

Beth@IHaveANotion.com said...

Couldn't you have typed the link? So we could see our color too.

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

How about yellow! ;-) that's pretty funny what the girl said to you... Glad you look like YOU too! ;-)

Queen of the Unfinished Project said...

The quiz gave me green. Which was not really unexpected. It seems to be my favorite lately... I am wondering how accurate this quiz is though. Several of the questions did not have any answers that truly fit, I had to sort of fudge it a little. I always have that problem with this sort of quiz...