Friday, October 15, 2010

Dancing Owlies

I've been eyeing this cute fabric for a few weeks now. It's been at Thimbles, where I've been working on the longarm machine. I saw it in the back of the store, soon after it was delivered. It sat on the table back there for a few days. Then it was put out for sale in the front of the store. I've been visiting the bolt every time I go in. Then, finally, last week I did it - I bought a half yard. Couldn't resist any longer!
Here's the selvage in case you want to find some of your own.
And here's what I did with it! Ring around the owlie! Plus there's plenty left over!

3 comments:

Ellen said...

How cute! I've been eyeing that fabric too. It's on my wish list! Love the fussy hexagons.

Just Jenn said...

That's adorable! Love the ring around the owlie. ^^

Kathy said...

Hi Julia, I hope you'll be able to accept an award for Versatile Blogging. It's waiting for you at my cottagegardenquilter blog.