Monday, August 9, 2010

The Demolition Begins

Here's the before of the downstairs bathroom. I know what you're thinking - not so bad. But really, it's pretty bad! If you could zoom in, you'd see cracked tiles, a very gross shower, and mold and mildew everywhere. All the bathrooms in our house are 40+ years old. The cabinets are old, the tile is old, the fixtures are old, etc. And the wallpaper - I'm so over it!
Here's how it looks now. I'm told the demo will be finished tomorrow. It's a dusty mess in our entire basement level, but it will be worth it!
I got the latest issue of Quiltmania last week. I've been drooling over this quilt! Oh how I love it.
I love these intricately pieced circles! I'm going to put this on my To Do list. But I MUST finish some UFO's first. I promise!

No comments: