Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another Finish and Another Start

My second finish of the year is my selvage quilt - the one I can't show for a few months.

And another new start!  I know what you're thinking.  Doesn't she have ENOUGH projects underway already??!!  Yes, but this new quilt is almost done.  As you can see above, I'm already quilting it.  I'll show a big picture of it later this week when I finish it.  I should finish the quilting tomorrow and will then bind it.

I also finished stitching all the Flutterby diamond blocks together, so I hope to layer and baste it later this week.  I'm on a roll!

In addition, this weekend I painted the outside entry way to our house.  A very productive weekend, indeed!


1 comment:

Alathia said...

I love the owl fabric! What line is it from? I must get a piece.

Alathia