Thursday, August 20, 2009

6 Days to Go!!

Here is my living room sofa.  Those are t-shirts...dozens of t-shirts!  Guess what I'll be doing today?  Yes, trimming and fusing t-shirts for some of my commission quilts.  I'm looking forward to it.  I rotate the TV in my studio toward my ironing board and get in my zone.

Do you read your horoscope?  I don't do it often, but it's fun to sometimes to see if it relates to my current life situation.  Yesterday I happened to read mine.  Here's what it said:

You are made of stardust.  That material may be billions of years old, but it still wants to shine.  Acknowledge your need to be luminous.  Commit to the action that is sure to dazzle everyone around.

I got chills when I read this!  It's more appropriate than you can imagine, and soon you'll know why.

SIX DAYS left!  Someone left a comment here recently wondering if my first purchase will be local or on-online.  I can tell you this much - it will be local.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Judy,
just wanted to let you know project runway starts tonight. there is a preshow 2 hr. contest with former designers starting at 7and then the show at 9.
lorrie