Thursday, June 25, 2009

German Quilt Book



So here it is.... my German quilting book. My moment of weakness. And I don't regret it! I love the artsy nature of the quilts it includes. The pictures are great and they inspire me.

This week I've spent some time gathering the 8 quilts from our Guild which have been juried into the AQS Knoxville Ultimate Guild Challenge. I received the last of the quilts this morning, filled out the necessary paperwork, wrote a check for return shipping, and took everything to FedEx. So the quilts are officially on their way to Knoxville, via Paducah. Yah!

I'm at a bit of a crossroads now. Maybe I'm feeling a bit of a letdown after our fabulous trip. Or maybe it's because I'm between major quilts. I feel like I'm spinning my wheels. I have so many ideas of things I want to accomplish, but I don't know where to start. So I don't start anything. Need a jumpstart, I think.

No comments: