Monday, February 17, 2014

A Trip to the Antique Mall

I work very hard on my quilting every single day. Monday through Friday I'm home alone hard at work until hubby gets home from work. I do go to quilting meetings and luncheons every month, but a couple of weeks ago I was absolutely stir crazy from being home all week. So off I went to one of my favorite places - the local antique mall. Here are a few of the treasures I spotted.


I was drawn to this antique thread cabinet with glass front drawers. Here's the tag below. Note the price. EEKS!


I love this matte finish old Singer - really cool!  Price was $139.


I was really tempted on this metal Singer sign. It would be gorgeous in my studio. But at $125, I passed.

Another old machine, marked down to $50.


And this little sewing table was really calling my name. The top lifts to store thread and other little notions. That's one big drawer below to stow your project. Lovely!


Go check out The Hexie Blog to see how I fixed a ruined quilt.

No comments: