Monday, September 27, 2010

A Gifty in the Mail

Here are some pics of the wonderful gifty sent to me by my blogging friend, Wendy, from Alaska. She's obviously noticed my current obsession with hexies. Aren't these adorable?


And some lovely blueberry fabric.
Some very sweet dried pansies, or are they Johnny Jump Ups? Either way, I adore them!
And then there's the motherload! A box full of bottlecaps! Another of my obsessions. Can't wait to dig into these!

Our hectic live continues. The master bathroom remodel continues. The tile on the floor was installed today. I wear the same clothes over and over and over (yes, I do wash them). It's too had to get into my closet, so I keep little pile of shirts and undies and jeans in the guest bedroom. This too shall pass.

We helped Daughter 1 move out into her own apartment over the weekend. She has a lovely place - she's saved half the closet space for her fiance for when he moves in with her after the wedding.

Meanwhile, I haven't had a chance to work at the store on the longarm machine in a few days. I'm going to meet my friend there tomorrow though.

And what do I do when I finally slow down? I make hexies!

No comments: