Friday, November 6, 2009

Happiness is...

"Happiness is..." is the theme of our guild's challenge this year.  I'm still trying to figure out what my quilt will depict.  But for now, happiness is a finished quilt!  This top was made by my friend, Alison, and she asked me to quilt it.  Yes indeed, a happy quilt!  Click on the picture to see these cute houses more clearly.


Happiness is another finished quilt!  I finished the quilting on Miss Masey, then shipped it, along with the Tennessee Waltz quilt made from Masey bed, to it's owner.  The quilts have arrived safely and the owner seems very happy.  So I am very happy!
And finally, happiness is a sleeping dog!  Oh my, doesn't Oliver look so very comfy on the sofa.  When he's on the sofa, there's no room for anyone else.  And the pillow he's using?  It's mine!  You'd think he owned the place.  He is a sweetie.

No comments: