Sunday, June 5, 2011

Quilt Show!

To be a blogger who carries a camera everywhere she goes, I didn't do a great job of photographing the quilt show. To say the least. I really wiggled on this one!
Here's a better shot.

When I got home and loaded the pictures onto my computer, I was aghast at how few pictures I took. What was I thinking? I think I was having so much fun, that I just forgot. It was a fun two days, for sure.

I taught a little mini-workshop yesterday afternoon on Funky Little Art Quilts. It was well attended, and afterward two different guild representatives approached me to come teach at their guilds. Woo hoo!
This little quilt was one of my favorites. You can click on the picture to see it better.

The quilt that I think will win Best of Show (we don't know yet, because it was voted on by the attendees) was wonderful, but - you guessed it - I didn't get a photo of it! Oh well.

I have lots of things to share this week including receiving and giving away a tornado quilt, the heart stopping tree removal from our back yard this week, and much more.

No comments: