Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A Bit of Quilting


Oh boy, I finished a quilt top today! I can't show you the quilt yet, but here are the scraps. A pile of yumminess! I started quilting it, too - should finish in a few days, I hope. My mother will be here for a visit starting Friday. I told her I'd have to work some while she's here and she doesn't mind. Most of my work can be done will sitting and chatting with her. She's really ready for a visit! We will spoil her as usual!


Good old Cooper Dupe - he's had two days in a row without destroying anything! Good boy! Let's keep it up!!!

Other news: I'm working with a design firm to come up with a new logo. I have to make a final decision tomorrow. If you are so inclined, I'd love to get your opinion: go here to vote and rank your favorite.

No comments: