Friday, November 23, 2012

The Day After


Thanksgiving Day went great!  We had a total of nine people:  Mom, Daughter 1 and her hubby, Daughter 2, Hubby's parents and brother (came from Birmingham), hubby, and me.  If I do say so, this was the best turkey I have ever roasted.  The flavor of the onion, celery, and bay leaves I put in the brine really came through, plus it was so juicy and tender.  Yum!

It was after dark by the time the last of the guests left.  I immediately put on my jammies and settled in on the sofa with a little toddy and my computer.  Ahhhh......I was so tired.

Today I've done almost nothing - a little cyber shopping since there are some great deal out there this weekend.  I hate to battle the crowds.  Love me some armchair shopping!


I did go up to the studio for a bit to make a basket.  That background doesn't show up well, but it's a pale blue.  Forgot to take a group shot.  Maybe tomorrow?

No comments: