Monday, June 4, 2012

Fabric Alert!


Here's the newest fabric to make its way into my home.  But it's not for quilting.  This is a home dec fabric that I'll use somewhere in the new house - the living area or the dining area.  I only have two yards, and I want to make it go as far as I can.

Some of my ideas for it:
1.  Long rectangles to go over the end chairs at the dining room table.
2.  Table runner
3.  Pillows

Any other ideas out there?

We had another hard working weekend here in Birmingham.  Still a lot to do, but we're making progress.

Today's list:
1. Change of address for various magazines
2.  Move small items around house to make packing go smoother
3.  Make a few phone calls

It's our last full week in B'ham.  The Quilt Symposium of Alabama will be held here later this week - hope I can make time to go check it out!

No comments: